When Kids Hurt, Ozanam Cares.
Since 1948, Ozanam has helped thousands of at-risk youth with emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities. Our goal is to help them heal from past trauma and learn new skills so they can be successful in their homes, schools and communities.
Our programs include:
- Residential Treatment for boys and girls, ages 12 to 18.
- Family Focus for boys and girls, ages 12 to 18, and their families.
- Educational Day Treatment for students, ages 10 to 19.
- Behavior Intervention Support Team for schools throughout the Midwest.
- Pathways Transitional Living for young adults, ages 16-23.
- Trauma-Informed Program for Support & Stabilization (TIPSS) serves youth, ages 5 to 20, who are living in their homes with their biological, foster or adoptive families.
- Professional Mentoring for children living in foster care.
We are dedicated to a culturally diverse and inclusive environment. By embracing The Sanctuary Model of trauma-informed care, we are committed to creating a culture of healing and acceptance. To learn more about our services or request a tour of our facilities, please contact us at any time.